Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Winter Has Begun!!

Wednesday 1st June, 2011

Oh boy!!  The first day of Winter and this morning was the coldest 1st June morning in more than 68 years.  The temperature was 3.7 degreesC.  When the alarm went off, Tony got up for work, but I just rolled over and snuggled with the blankets. 

Let's hope the next three months fly by and then we'll be into Spring.  Can't wait!!!

Today was a relatively quiet day cleaning wise.  I had a hair appointment this afternoon so I didn't get too involved in anything much.  All the excess rubbish has somehow ended up in the family/dining room so I had a sort out there.  It was stuff that we didn't know what to do with at the time.  Anyway most of it has gone into the rubbish.

Tonight, Tony washed the ceiling and walls in the hallway.  I love the bareness of the walls, maybe I won't hang the pictures back up.  With no curtains up at the courtyard windows the hallway looks bright and airy. 



I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.  Another week or so and this cleaning should all be finished.  Yahoooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment