Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Am At A Loss With Nothing To Do

Tuesday 14th June, 2011

How nice it was to get up this morning knowing that all the cleaning had been finsihed.  All I had to do was sort out the spare bedroom and study. When Tony shampooed those floors, everything standing on the floor had been put onto the bed.

As we had to take the carpet shampooer back to Woolworths I went into town and picked Tony up.  We dropped off the shampooer, did some shopping, and then went to fill up the water bottles.


On Monday I took out the filters from the vacuum cleaner and washed them.  They were taking ages to dry so Tony suggested I take them into work and he put them in front of the heaters at work and try to dry them out. 

By the time we got home it was time to sit down and watch Australia's Got Talent.  I am loving this show this year, there are so many talented performers, it's gonna be hard to pick a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment