Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Wish The Cleaning Fairy Would Come And Help

Friday 3rd June, 2011

Uh-oh I am quickly losing interest in this cleaning caper.  I have no interest in doing anything at the moment but I know I will have to get my backside into gear and get moving if I want it finished by next Friday so that Tony can clean the carpets over the weekend.

The weather is still not too bad.  Not as nice as the last couple of days but we are expecting rain later on this afternoon.  Later on I have to go out and meet Tony then go and pick up Katie.  Looking forward to seeing her again.

I got a phone call from Kahra and apparently Katie has come down with the flu.  She is not feeling too well and so it looks as if she won't be coming this weekend after all.  She went to school today because there was something going on there that she didn't want to miss and so Kahra is going to see how she feels when she comes homes and will ring us if she is OK and she still wants to come.

Well we didn't get the phone call from Kahra and so we haven't got Katie.  I will ring her tomorrow to see how she is feeling.  The last thing I want is for her to stay over and give us a cold when I still have this cleaning to finish.

**Ooops forgot to post yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment