Thursday, January 6, 2011

Twelfth Day After Christmas

Thursday 6th January, 2011


Firstly I want to wish a Merry Christmas to all those people who celebrate Christmas on this day.  I know that throughout the world there are many who do.

Some people also recognise that today is the day that the 3 Wise Men arrived at the stable in which Jesus was born.  It is also the day to take down all your Christmas decorations, being the 12th day after Christmas.  My decorations are usually all packed away the day after Christmas.   I like to go into a New Year clutter free.

Didn't have a very good day.......my back was playing up and I even found it difficult sitting in front of the computer.  Tony said that he didn't sleep much last night as I spent nearly the whole night tossing and turning.  Maybe I did something to aggravate my back during the night.

I did get to make my Cherry Muffins and they were yummy.  We have to look at getting a new oven.  Mine doesn't cook too well......the temperature is way out.

From the Lens..........Cherry Muffins ready for the oven

No comments:

Post a Comment