Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lunch Appointment

Thursday 27th January, 2011

No sleeping in this morning.  I had to be up and ready to leave the house by about 11.00am as I was meeting Dianne and we were going to go out to Elizabeth Shopping Centre to have lunch.  She is treating me to lunch for my birthday.

Had a fun day.  Did some shopping, one of the things I got was some nail polish.  You put it on as one colour indoors and when you go outside it changes colour due to the UV in the sunlight.  They also have hair accessories, necklaces, keyrings, rings, earrings, bracelets and shopping bags that change colour too when worn/taken outside.  In a couple of months they are getting clothes that will do it too.

Tony rang while we were out and asked me to come in and meet him.  We called into the Hampstead Hotel for dinner and then on the way home called into the Village Shopping Centre to get some fruit and veges.  While there he saw a former work colleague, Susie, and so we went and had coffee and caught up on all the news.

From the Lens..........the nail polish goes from this


                       to this.......

No comments:

Post a Comment