Friday, January 21, 2011

Grrrrr......Angry Birds!!!

Friday 21st January 2011

Grrrrrrr Angry Birds!!!  I have heard so much about this game that I eventually had to have it.  Apparently it is THE game to play for those who have an IPhone.  I don't have an IPhone but I do have an IPod Touch and it works just as good on that.  I heard on the radio this morning that our Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has it on her phone as well.

I am stuck on Game 1 Level 15.  I have been playing this level the last day and a half and I can't get it.  Tony has breezed through to Level 19 and he only plays it for a little while each night and I've only had it since Tuesday.

I get to pick up Katie later on this afternoon and she will show me how to get out of level 15......hehehe.  Gotta love these modern day kids.

In her short 9 years 3 months technology has come a long way.  We have seen the digital camera become so popular that it has caused the demise of a lot of photo processing centres.  All mobile phones purchased these days are also cameras, along with being MP3 players, and mini computers with internet access.  There has been a continual growth in the internet where it's hard not to know anyone who hasn't got it at home. 

There has been the IPod, IPod Touch, IPad and IPhone, digital TV and with the advent of that, more free to air TV channels, 3D TV, Blue Ray DVD movies, Blue Ray DVD recorders with inbuilt hard drives, more and more 3D movies in the cinemas, home theatre entertainment systems, MP3 players, purchasing your music online, portable GPS for the car, Nintendo DS and the DSi, game consoles like XBox, Playstation, Wii gaming system which is interactive and now the new one, XBox Kinect, also interactive but without the use of controllers.

Technology sure moves fast and it will be interesting to see what evolves in the future.

From the Lens..........Help!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment