Tuesday, January 4, 2011

All Alone

Tuesday 4th January, 2011


Tony went back to work today and I had the house to myself.   Did a couple of loads of laundry.  Was going to make some Cherry Muffins but realised I didn't have any plain flour.   Oh well, I will have to get some when I go shopping later.

Met Tony at the shopping centre and we went off and did our shopping and then went to Cafe Verde for dinner.   It was so nice to have my Veal Saltimbocca again after a break of a couple of weeks.

The last couple of days the weather has been perfect, upper 20C, but Thursday it is supposed to get hot again, 36C, and then we are going to have warm weather but with rain.  They are forecasting temperatures in the lower 30C.  If that is the case the days will be humid.........my kinda weather.

From the Lens.......on the way home from shopping we went to the park and there are still plenty of ducks on the pond


No comments:

Post a Comment