Sunday, November 7, 2010

Out and About

Sunday 7th November, 2010

Well, we hardly had any rain last night......the few spots we did get barely wet the ground.  Had a bit of running around to do today.  Tony has to go and do a course on Tuesday and so we went and checked out where he had to go.

I bought myself a water pillow.  Tony has had one for a couple of years and I didn't think I would like it, but lately I have been using his more and more and I love it!  So I decided it's time for me to have my own.

After having some lunch at Price's Cafe on Port Road we headed out to Virginia Nursery.  We got some more fish and snails and also a few more plants.  Came home and Tony planted the plants for me.

Later in the week the temperature is supposed to get into the 30's and so he got up on the roof and removed the covers off the air conditioner.  While up there he took some photos so.....

From the Lens.............Trees and Rooftops


and looking towards the Adelaide Hills.....




No comments:

Post a Comment