Monday, November 15, 2010

Aaah-chooooo!!!

Monday 15th November, 2010

Nothing planned for today.  After yesterday, walking through the grasses, trees and flowers I have got sinus and hayfever.  Why is that no surprise!!  All I am doing is sneezing, my eyes are so watery and itchy and my throat is itchy.  I've got to remember that in future, when we go walking or into the country, I have to take some sinus and hayfever tablets before we go. 

I still suffer from hayfever and sinus at home, especially when there is a north wind blowing.  By staying indoors I can alleviate some of the symptons.

Even though I grew up in the country, when I was a child I never ever suffered with hayfever.  It is only after I got married and we moved back to Adelaide after living in Darwin for 2 years that I began to suffer with it.

From the Lens...............Must remember to take some of these

No comments:

Post a Comment