Friday, May 20, 2011

Taking It Easy

Friday 20th May, 2011

This morning when I woke up I didn't want to face another day of sorting out and cleaning.  The day looked beautiful outside, sun shining and it was supposed to get to 25 degrees.   Normally, we don't have weather like this at this time of year.  It is usually cool, perfect for staying indoors and heater time.    When the weather is nice you want to go outside and enjoy it. 

Instead I did some washing, caught up on some computer work, one day I'll get to all the emails, and just lazed about.  I got all the washing folded and put away before Tony got home.

When he got home he wasn't too enthusiastic about washing ceilings and walls after dinner.  We decided to go to the movies instead and see "Water for Elephants".  He said we could get stuck into the cleaning tomorrow and hopefully have no interuptions.

We ended up going to the 9.10pm session at the Plaza.  What a beautiful movie.   It was most enjoyable.  Now, I would like to read the book.

From the Lens..........

No comments:

Post a Comment