Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Day Of Cleaning

Wednesday 18th May, 2011

I got stuck into more cleaning this morning.  Today was the walk in robe.  Later on I am going to go and get some more storage bins.  They look neater stacked on the shelf rather than a lot of boxes plus items stay cleaner inside them. 


Monday I dropped off the bedspread to the dry cleaners, but it won't be ready for pick up until next Monday.  Tomorrow I will take the blanket to the laundromat to wash it.  Friday we are expecting temperatures of around 22 degrees C so I can hang it on the line.

Todays rubbish consisted of lots of cards.......Christmas, Birthday, Mother's Day and Father's Day.  I even found a card that I had written on, in Dutch, (Tony must have helped me), to an aunt of his in Holland.  The date on the card was 26th October 1981.  Don't know why I never posted it and I don't know why I kept it all these years.

From the Lens............

No comments:

Post a Comment