Friday, May 27, 2011

No Cleaning Day Today.......Yay!!!

Friday 27th May, 2011

Today was a day off from cleaning.  I had an appointment for my nails and then I went into the city to meet Tony.  I had to go and buy a birthday present for a 3 year old and then we went and had coffee.

When we left the city we headed to Ikea.  I wanted new bookshelves to replace the one I already have.   I know I vowed and declared that I would never buy anything from Ikea ever again after the incident with the door on the DVD cabinet, but hey I'm a woman and it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind.  hehehehe

We got what we wanted and then went over to Harbor Town and Woolworths to do some grocery shopping.  While we were this side of town we decided to have pizza for tea.  Our favourite pizza shop was just down the road.

From the Lens...............

No comments:

Post a Comment