Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Have I Bitten Off More Than I Can Chew?

Tuesday 17th May, 2011

Well today I started.........'spring' cleaning.  Oh boy, all I managed to get done was the drawers in the bedroom.  That's still a total of 20 drawers.  I got one large bag of unwanted items to take to the charity bin, 2 bags of rubbish and a bag of recyclables......paper, boxes etc.

Tony was rather surprised at the amount of rubbish I was getting rid off.  "I thought we had got rid of a lot of stuff last time," he said.  "We did, but this time I am being more ruthless," I replied.  My feeling is, if anything happens to us, then whoever has to come in and sort out the house will have no sentimental attachment to our belongings, so I may as well  do it myself.

From the Lens............. for the charity bin

No comments:

Post a Comment