Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Good Day For Ducks

Sunday 22nd May, 2011

What a horrible day weather wise!!!  Lucky we didn't plan on going anywhere today.  It was cold, very windy and wet.  A good day for staying indoors and getting some more cleaning done.  And the weather doesn't look much better for the rest of the week.

This morning we finished off the bedroom and then started on the vanity.  I sorted through the drawers and Tony cleaned out the underneath cupboard.  Then he made a start on the linen press.  I got him to do the top shelf as I could manage the lower shelves by myself when he was back at work. 

We called it a day, early.  I was in agony.  I think I pulled my stomach muscles.  I could hardly move.  All this stretching and bending and lifting and using muscles you never thought you had takes its toll. 

 From the Lens.........

No comments:

Post a Comment