Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday The Thirteenth

Friday 13th May, 2011

Thanks to blogger, 2 posts in one day.  Does anyone care that today is Friday 13th?  I don't.  I can remember many years ago lots used to be made of this day especially on the radio stations.  Today, hardly a mention is made of it, or maybe I just don't listen to the right radio stations anymore.

Tonight we picked up Katie.  It seems like ages since she was last here.  She said she couldn't remember when she last spoke to me because "she'd had hundreds of sleeps since then".   Yeah right, maybe it was just 5 sleeps.

We went off to Hawkers Corner for some dinner (Chinese) and then called in to get some shopping and home.  It's not nice to spend too long out at night these days as it's too cold and winter hasn't officially begun yet.

From the Lens...........

Katie's Honey Chicken

Tony and I each had a Curry Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment