Tuesday, September 14, 2010

There are Fairies in My Garden

Tuesday 14th September, 2010


Just a quickie post today, need to rest up before Katie comes again this weekend.

*I am eating .......melon and mango cheese with crackers
*need to.....get off my butt and have a shower
*I have to......ring my friend, Dianne
*I am thankful for......my darling husband  
*from the kitchen......morning dishes waiting to be done

OMG how lucky are some people......Oprah Winfrey is bringing her show to Sydney in December and apparently she is bringing the 300 people (fully paid for by her) that were in her audience when she announced it.  They are going to be spending 8 days here including visiting Kangaroo Island (just off the SA coast) and Uluru. They will have the most fabulous time.

I have sciatica and it was really playing up today.  I didn't feel like cooking dinner tonight, so Tony did. He cooked the only thing he knows how......eggs with bacon and tomatoes and melted cheese.  It was YUMMY!!!  Thankyou darling!

From the Lens.........there are fairies in my garden

No comments:

Post a Comment