Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Now For Some ME Time

Tuesday 7th September, 2010




Dropped Katie off last night.........now for some me time instead of "Nanna can you play with me", "Nanna can we go to the park", "Nanna I'm hungry".  Still, I wouldn't have it any other way when she comes to stay.....we LOVE her to bits.


*From my window..........cloudless sky, sun shining, a perfect day


*I am wearing...........my nightie, late start this morning


*Need to............sort the clothes and start the washing machine


*Eating..........juicy mandarins


*Listening to...........a magpie outside the window


*Around the house......still need to clean up after Katie's visit, change the sheets on her bed


*Plans for the rest of the week.............not much....housework, washing, ironing


*From the Lens......fish in the pond



The Independants have finally made their choice as to who they are going to support.  It looks like Bob Katter will side with the Liberal Coalition and the other 2 are going with Labor.
Julia Gillard will be our first female elected Prime Minister.....the next three years will be a challenge for the Government.  I wonder if they will see out their term!

No comments:

Post a Comment