Friday, September 10, 2010

MEN!!!!!!!

Friday 10th September, 2010


Love Fridays......end of the week, weekend is just around the corner.


Got an appointment to have my nails done today...... 3 weeks fly by, but I can't leave them any longer as they grow too long and I find they get in the way when doing housework (good excuse not to do any LOL).


Oh no!!!! ready to leave for my appointment, get in the car.....nothing.......as dead as.  Now waiting for the RAA to jump start it.


After we had the new alternator put in, Tony had to reset the car radio, but apparently the mechanic had already tried and so after 3 tries you have to wait 2 hours to redo it.  Well guess what?  Tony left the keys in the ignition, turned on to Accessories, with every intention of going back 2 hours later but forgot even though I did remind him Wednesday night that the radio needed to be done, and now we have a flat battery.  MEN!!!!!!!!!


Got to reschedule my appointment, hopefully for later this afternoon.

The RAA came and got the car running again, and I managed to get in to have my nails done.  Thanks Zoe.



After that went into the city to pick Tony up from work.
While there we went and had coffee and cake, our favourite cafe, Coffee 'N Cream, has closed down and so we tried Muffin Break. We did some shopping.  Went back to the office and Tony printed out some photos of Katie on his A3 printer.

Price of petrol is still low.....we got it for 100.3 cents/litre....don't know how long it will stay at this price.

From the Lens.........coffee and cake

No comments:

Post a Comment