Thursday, September 16, 2010

Love My Life

Thursday 16th September, 2010


Two weeks of doing a blog and I am struggling to find things to write about. 

I am just a stay at home wife that leads a fairly boring life during the week.  All I do is clean, cook, wash, iron, pay bills, shop.   But I wouldn't have it any other way.   I love my life, am my own boss, do what I want when I want, have no-one to answer to, Tony has never questioned, in our 38 years of marriage, why such and such hasn't been done.

I have not been in paid employment for over 33 years.  Oh, I have done the usual school duties.....reading, canteen, helping out at after school activities with Crafts and sports.  I have been on the committee of my son's Soccer Clubs, helped out at a friends Deli so that they could have the day off and have done cake decorating and ceramics.  Now I love photography and paper and digital Scrapbooking.

We have travelled to every state in Australia, lived in Darwin for 2 years, and been across the Tasman to New Zealand.  I have no real desire to travel any further afield but Tony would like to go to Europe.  He came as a young boy from Holland to Australia and would like to go back for a visit.  Wish they still had the Concorde flying which could get us over there in a few hours, I don't think I could be in a plane for hours on end.  Just flying from Adelaide to Melbourne (approx 1 hour) is too long for me.

From the Lens.......my home


No comments:

Post a Comment