Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just Rambling

Wednesday 29th September, 2010


*outside my window.......the day looks chilly outside
*on my mind.......made a to-do list....UGH!!!
*need to........get all Tony's tax papers in orders, we only have until the end of October to lodge his tax return
*around the house.........getting there with the housework, just need to vacuum and wash the floors.  
*from the kitchen..........I can hear Tony doing the dinner dishes.  We have a dishwasher but it needs new seals as it leaks.
*one of my favourite things..........sitting at the computer with no-one to bother me.
*creating..........got to make a start on the calendars for 2011
*my dream..........to have a cleaner come in once a week to clean and vacuum, but Tony keeps telling me I'd never be happy with their work
*thinking of..........Tony's mum, today would have been her 98th birthday

From the Lens.........only the second time in 16 years that my orchid has flowered

  

No comments:

Post a Comment