Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday 22nd November, 2012

If you celebrate Thanksgiving and are reading this....Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you are having a wonderful day with family and friends and didn't over indulge.....lol

In Australia we don't celebrate Thanksgiving Day but that doesn't mean to say that we can't reflect on what we are thankful for.  I am thankful for waking up each day and spending it with the man I love and enjoying another day on this wonderful planet.






1 comment:

  1. Wow, your flowers are just gorgeous! I've just caught up on my reading here. I really do hope those fires can be contained soon, and that they don't come too close to you.

    Your hubby is very brave to take photos from up on the roof! I just love your photos of the jacaranda trees. I think they so beautiful. What a spectacular way to announce the holiday season.

    From here on in, we will be busy wrapping, mailing, and last minute shopping. I think most of my shopping done though. I like to do it early.

    Now I'm off to play a bit with Pogo. You have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete