Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Home Alone

Tuesday 18th September, 2012

Around lunchtime I went into the city and met Tony.  He was flying out to Sydney this afternoon at 3.30pm and he asked whether I would come in and get him and one of his co-workers, Richard, and take them to the airport.  They are going there for a 2 day conference.

They were being flown to Sydney by Colonial, (they own the building that he looks after).  They are staying at the Park Royal Hotel in Darling Harbour until Thursday when he flies home.  He will get back around 8.00pm.

His plane had lifted off and was overhead before I could get a decent photo

People from all around the country are being flown to Sydney by Colonial.  They also allow partners to go (at our expense though) but I said I might go next year.  I told him to go and see what it's all about. 

He rang to say that they had arrived safely and rang me later on this evening after they had been out to dinner.  He said that they had met up with some of the other people that were also attending the conference.



He's only been gone a few hours and I'm already missing him.  Looks like I'll have to make my own coffee tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment