Friday, June 1, 2012

Time To Hibernate

Friday 1st June, 2012

Winter!!!!  Ugh !!!  I think for the next three months I will be in hibernation.  At least there is now only 92 days left until Spring, and 21 days before the Winter solstice, meaning the days will start getting longer.   Yaaaayyyyyy!

This past week has been uneventful.  The weather has been dreary, cool and overcast with some showers most of the week.  Thursday was the exception.  By lunchtime it had exceeded the maximum temperature of 19 degrees and the afternoon was just glorious. 

Tony had the bosses from Sydney over and on Wednesday night went out to dinner with them.  I went into the city to pick him up.  I had a hairdressers appointment on Monday and that was my week. 

Now to see what next week brings.  I'm hoping for much of the same but maybe with more sunshine like last Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment