Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Need Reassurance

Wednesday 6th June, 2012

I am beginning to wonder whether we have done the right thing in buying a Mazda.  Or is it the incompetence of the Service staff?

Three weeks ago when I took the car in they told me that I needed to bring it back so that it could stay overnight. They wanted to have the battery on charge for a minimum of 6 hours.  Late on Monday we did that.  Tony had also rung earlier last week to get them to do a service while the car was there.

Admittedly they gave us a loan car ....... a Mazda 2.  It is only the basic model, but doesn't compare with ours.  It hasn't got all the bells and whistles that ours does.  It drives well though.

Yesterday they rang Tony to tell him that the car did need a new battery, but as they didn't have any in stock they would have to get one from interstate.  Apparently you can't just put in an "off the shelf" battery.  It needs a special type of battery.

Tony rang me earlier.  The battery that was sent is the wrong one.  We can't pick the car up until tomorrow they said.  I reckon it might not be until Friday, then again it could be next week.

There was a 90/10 chance that we may have needed a new battery.  Why didn't they already have one in stock knowing that they could possibly need it?  Grrrrr not happy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've just had a marvelous treat, reading your blog entries and enjoying your photos. I have always wanted to visit Australia, but was always too busy to do much traveling.

    Now I'm getting to see your beautiful country through your photos. Keep 'em coming. I never saw a real life squid, so I really appreciated your photo.

    It's bedtime now for me, but I'll back in the morning. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Edna. Now if only I can work out how to publish the photos with my blog since Blogger implemented these changes :(

      Delete