Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Walking In A Winter Wonderland

Tuesday 7th February, 2012

Well, not exactly as the title suggests but geez it's cold.  Normally February is one of our warmest months but since Sunday, the temperature has barely warmed up.

I have had to go and get some winter clothes out to wear.  We are supposed to have showers right up until next Saturday but so far they haven't eventuated, well not where I am anyway.  It would be nice to see some sunshine.

Let's hope we get some warmer weather soon, not in the high 30's or 40's, but something around 28 or 29 would be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie? Honey darling sweetie boo - try living in GENEVA right now - we've been having minus twelve for a week now and I've never felt so cold.

    And it's so dry - the wind and cold air sucks out all the moisture and leaves me with a hacking cough and a face that's been hugging a cheese grater. Oh and chill blains - I thought that they only existed in Charles Dickens' time but I've got them on my legs after my jeans froze yesterday at the tram stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I don't envy you. I wouldn't even know what -12 feels like, I don't think the freezer gets that low.

      But Kath, you know what February can be like here in Adelaide. I've got my winter jammies on tonight. Then next week the temps go back into the low 30's.

      Stay warm and may I suggest putting two layers of long johns on!

      Delete