Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Katie's Special Day

Tuesday 20th September, 2011


Today is a special day for our special little girl......Happy 10th Birthday Katie!!  Wow the years are flying by, it wasn't that long ago that you were born and here you are already turning 10.   Nanna and Poppa hope you have a very special day.


We ended up going to the Tonsley Hotel tonight with Kahra, Darrin and Katie for her birthday.  It was a very nice meal.  We had some coupons, Split the Bill, and so we thought we would use them. 

I bought Katie a birthday cake, some balloons and she was happy.  She was even more excited when she saw my old phone that I had given her.  She LOVED all of her presents.



Well it's been a week since my last post.  Life has gone on as normal.  The weekend weather turned out to be rather nice.  Saturday we didn't do much, it was warm but very windy until a cooler change came in later during the afternoon.  In the evening we went for a drive to get a pizza.  On Sunday, the day was nice and so I thought I would finally get out and clean up the back yard.  Tony washed the car.

I vacuumed out the back and then washed the outdoor furniture.  It looked pretty good when I was finished.
Imagine my horror when I woke up on Monday morning to a hurricane wind blowing.  All my good work from the day before was undone.  There were leaves, dirt and twigs blowing everywhere.  I was not happy!!!

From the Lens............



No comments:

Post a Comment