Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day Of Spring

Thursday 1st September, 2011

It has finally arrived.......Spring!!!  What glorious weather we are having at the moment.  Today it was 22C, tomorrow they are forecasting 26C and on Saturday 27C.  Late on Saturday the weatherman says we will get some showers and they will persist early into Sunday morning and the temperature will drop down to 19C.

The weather bureau has said it was one of our warmest and driest Winters for many years.  Maybe the temperatures were not that cold, I felt like we had our share of cold days, but as for being dry......I thought we had more than enough rain.

It has been 12 months since I started blogging.  I have tried to do it everyday but found that some days I just didn't have anything to write about.  I am going to continue blogging, but I won't be doing it everyday.  I will blog when something exciting has happened, we have done something or if I just want to vent my spleen.

I also may not post a photo for every blog I do.  Sheesh it has been so hard finding something different to photograph each day.  I admire those who do Project 365 (that's taking a photo everyday and then scrapbook about it).

No comments:

Post a Comment