Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Taste Of Spring

Thursday 25th August, 2011

Wow! is this what we have to look forward to?  If it is, then bring on Spring!!!  The weather the last few days has been perfect.  Temperatures in the low 20's and it's so good to open up the house and have some fresh air inside.

Only another week to go before we are officially into Spring.  Yippee!!!  Thinking back, Winter flew by.  OK, we had a wet one with quite a few cold days, but overall it wasn't too bad.

We got our gas bill and it was on a par to last years.......$624 for 3 months.  Not too bad seeing our gas heater is on from around 6.30 in the morning until we go to bed at around 11-11.30pm at night seven days a week.

Haven't heard from Tori yet so I don't know if they went back home.  If they did and things didn't work out I am sure I would have got another phone call. 

Still haven't got into the backyard to finish off there.  Instead I have been concentrating on doing the inside.  They say the weather shouldn't be too bad on the weekend so I think I know what we'll be doing.

My 'thing' (it lets us get the internet anywhere) that I bought last Saturday still hasn't been delivered.  They said I should have it within 5 working days but it could be delivered earlier.  I hope it comes sometime this week as we thought we might go into the country and try it out over the weekend.  Tony was going to use it on his laptop and I was going to try it out on the Ipod touch. 

Patience is a virtue.

From the Lens........


No comments:

Post a Comment