Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Bad Case Of The "Couldn't Be's"

Wednesday 17th August, 2011

The last couple of days I have had a bad case of the "couldn't be's".  You know, couldn't be bothered, couldn't be stuffed, you know how it goes.  The weather hasn't helped either.  It has been cold, windy and lots of rain.  We have surpassed our August rainfall average of 68mm.

This afternoon I went and had my hair coloured again.  Either the gray hairs are appearing quicker than ever or else the 6 weeks comes around too fast.  Last time I was there the girl suggested I have foils put in my hair.

I thought about it over the last 6 weeks, looked at other people's hair and I chickened out at the last minute.  Tony was no help hehehehe, this morning when he rang he started calling me "stripey".   My biggest fear was that I thought I would look like a striped cat.

I think what finally made my mind up was when we were at Bunnings on Sunday, there was a lady with similar hair colour to mine (dark brown) and she had coffee/caramel coloured streaks through it.  Yuk!!  I didn't like it and I had visions of that being what my hair would look like.  The hairdresser had already suggested streaks of a caramel colour in mine.

Maybe next time I go to the hairdresser I'll be braver.  I'll have to see if they can just do my fringe for starters, or maybe on the ends. We'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment