Saturday, July 2, 2011

On The Downhill Run

Friday 1st July, 2011

We are now into the second half of the year.........it's all downhill from here, lol.  I haven't blogged the last few days as I have been busy with housework, laundry and all the boring things you do when running a house.  On Wednesday Tori called in with her new boyfriend, Jay.  They only stayed a short while.

Today is the most perfect weather for a winter's day.  The time is around 2.00pm and it is 22 degrees C.  They say it's the warmest July day for around 50 years.  Tonight and tomorrow we are expecting rain, this gorgeous weather is only short lived.

I have to go the Plaza later and am meeting Tony there.  I just didn't feel like going into town today.

Robyn rang me today asking if we were interested in going to see Dolly Parton.  She is coming to Australia later on in the year.  I said we would go, and so I got on the net to book our tickets.  The cost for 4 tickets was $700, that's including booking fee and credit card fee.  She will be appearing at the Entertainment Centre on November 12th.

Eventually went to the Plaza, met Tony, did some shopping at Foodland, Fairview Park and then came home and chilled out for the evening.

From the Lens............

No comments:

Post a Comment