Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Feel Like Crap

Wednesday 13th July, 2011

Another freezing day today, temperature just got up to 12 degrees.  I woke up this morning with a stuffy head and a sore throat.  I stayed in bed longer than I normally do.  As the day wore on my throat didn't improve but it didn't get any worse, thankfully.

Tori rang to see if she could be dropped off after her course and stay for a while.  She came by about 1.15pm and then Jay came soon after to pick up her up.  They stayed for about an hour, had some lunch and then had to leave to do some errands.

I didn't do too much for the rest of the day, went and had a lay down for about an hour.  Felt a bit better when I got up.  I feel that this is sinus.....I have all the symptoms.

We watched Day 11 of the Tour de France.  I ended up going to bed at 12.30am, as I watched the end of the race.  Tony went off to bed around 11.15pm.

From the Lens...............

Photo taken off SBS television station

No comments:

Post a Comment