Thursday, May 26, 2011

No Katie This Weekend

Thursday 26th May, 2011

Today was a rather quiet day cleaning wise.  There was only the DVD cabinets and desk to clean in the bedroom.  There's nothing much else I can do until the weekend when Tony washes the walls.

I got caught up on the ironing this afternoon.  Katie rang after dinner tonight to let us know that she won't be coming this weekend.  She didn't sound too happy and so I wonder if her mum wanted her to come for the weekend but she didn't.  When we dropped her off last time I asked her, did she want to come in 2 weeks or 3, she said 3.   She didn't want to talk much either which is unusual for her.

I know she told me weeks ago that she didn't want to come every fortnight like she has been doing and that suits us fine.  By having that extra weekend free it will give Tony and I more time to do what we want to do.  As it is with just having one weekend between visits we don't get done what we want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment