Friday, May 6, 2011

Love Fridays

Friday 6th May, 2011

Looks like a nice day outside, the sun is shining and there is lots of blue sky.  Katie was upset last night when I spoke to her.  Kahra hadn't told her she wouldn't be coming this weekend.  Seeing it's Mother's Day on Sunday I thought that maybe she would like to spend the day with her mum.

Today was nail appointment day and Zoe, who does my nails, got engaged over the Easter weekend.  Congratulations to her and Steve. 

I was also able to go and pick up our DVD player.  They had to replace the Blu-Ray disc drive.  I called in on Tony and when he finished work we went and did some shopping and got our water bottles filled.

Tonight for dinner we decided to have noodles at Wok in a Box.  We both had Chicken Satay.  We haven't had it for so long and we both thoroughly enjoyed it.

From the Lens............

No comments:

Post a Comment