Tuesday, April 12, 2011

There's A Slight Improvement

Tuesday 12th April, 2011

After dropping off the DVD player yesterday I went and picked Tony up from work.  I was feeling lousy.  As I hadn't eaten anything all day I felt I needed something.  We stopped at Cafe Un and got a sandwich and a coffee.  Not a good idea!

It didn't make me feel any better.  We went and did a small grocery shop, I couldn't really be bothered.  On the way home I fell asleep in the car and when we got home I stayed there, asleep, for another hour or so.  It was nice and warm.

When I finally got out of the car I came inside and Tony offered to make me some chicken noodle soup.  Ugh!  All I wanted to do was take a couple of Panadol and go to bed, which I ended up doing.

This morning I woke up feeling slightly better.  Still got the headache and the sick feeling but at least I have had something to eat and it feels as if it will stay down.

Tony thinks it may have been a mixture of sinus and hayfever.  There are quite a few viruses going around at the moment so it could be anything.  Sunday, while at the Botanic Gardens it was very windy and freezing cold.  Plants and me just don't get along!!!  I'm wondering what's going to happen on the day of the wedding?  Let's hope there's no wind.

Tori rang this evening wanting to be picked up from her friend's (Courtney) place on NE Road and taken home.  Where she is living at the moment, she is on her own as her friend has gone to NSW on holidays.  

From the Lens.........the Lily Pads in the Botanic Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment