Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Got The Old Me Back

Wednesday 13th April, 2011

This morning I feel 100% better than the last couple of days.  I think I may have picked up a 24 hour bug rather than it being sinus though my head is still fuzzy and I still have slight pain around my eyes and nose.

Tony has to go back to the doctor as one of the sores on his toes has flared up again.  He will most probably need another course of antibiotics.

Healthwise we have been lucky.  We have never been ones to go to the doctor, only if we have to, absolutely, go there.  Even then, I have to be dying.  I believe that is one of the reasons we have stayed relatively healthy.  In my opinion going to the doctor for every little ailment and being given and taking medication only weakens the immune system.

Still, we're getting older and so more trips to the doctor will become the norm in the years ahead.  They'll always find something to treat you for.  So for now, I'll have another apple.......

From the Lens..........Betadine used on the sore

looks worse than it actually is

No comments:

Post a Comment