Saturday, April 2, 2011

Going To The Movies

Saturday 2nd April, 2011

OMG guess what time we got up this morning???  10.00am  Well I didn't go to bed until about 12.45am this morning and Tony went around midnight so I guess we both must have been extremely tired.  Still, it was nice to have a sleep in.......hehehe.

Tony mowed the lawn and pulled a few weeds this afternoon and I did nothing (well I got dinner ready) lol.  We have decided we might go to the movies later on tonight.  To see what........we are still undecided.  He's liking the sound of "Lincoln Lawyer" and I'm liking "Conviction". 

Whatever one we decide upon, they don't start until 9.00pm and so we have plenty of time to make up our minds.  Maybe I'm coming around to "Lincoln Lawyer".   We'll see!

From the Lens...........maybe I can have another one of these after the movie........Orange Poppyseed Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment