Monday, April 11, 2011

Feeling Icky

Monday 11th April, 2011

OMG it was soooo hard to get out of bed this morning.  I think I know why.  As the day has progressed I have been feeling ill.  I feel so cold, have a pounding headache and am feeling sick in the stomach.  Geez I hope I am not coming down with something.

Later on I have to go and drop the DVD player off at Hilton.  We did take it back to where we bought it yesterday on our way out and there was so much palava I just picked it up and stormed out of the store.  Tony was a bit gob smacked at my behaviour lol, but he could see my reasons for doing so. 

Grrrr........Harvey Norman you have lost us as customers and any others I tell not to bother shopping with your company.  Why don't some businesses get it, that word of mouth is the best advertising.  We've had more than one bad experience with them, and each time we go there I have to remind them of the consumers rights.

From the Lens...........Is he ticklish?

No comments:

Post a Comment