Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Am I Ready For Easter.....No!!!

Wednesday 20th April, 2011

I've got a hairdressers appointment for later this afternoon and then I've got to do the grocery shopping.  This Easter we get a 5 day break due to Anzac Day falling on Easter Monday, which means we have the Tuesday off as the holiday for it.  This is around the latest Easter can be. 

I don't know when we will ever get a 5 day break again.  This is the first time I can ever remember having a 5 day break for Easter/Anzac Day.

After shopping Tony and I went out for dinner, came home and started putting the groceries away.  Jodi had rung earlier and wanted to come over and cut up the ribbon for me so that I can put it up on Saturday.  Soon after we got home, Tanecia rang to say that Jodi wouldn't be coming as she wasn't feeling too well and had gone to bed.

I didn't mind, it gave me a relaxing night.  I suppose I should've wrapped up the Easter gifts as I reckon she'll want to come tomorrow night now.

From the Lens............

No comments:

Post a Comment