Thursday, March 24, 2011

We Lose Another Hollywood Starlet

Thursday 24th March, 2011

This morning I awoke to some sad news, one of the world's most beautiful movie stars, Elizabeth Taylor, had died.  She had made many great movies including, National Velvet, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolfe, Giant, Cleopatra to name a few but was more renowned for her eight marriages, marrying Richard Burton twice.

She was very popular in what they called the "Golden Years"
of movie making.  She was also very involved in raising money for and the awareness of HIV.

I can finally see my laundry floor, yay all the washing has been done.  Now I get to do the job I hate the most.....ironing.
We have still been having some showers and today the temperature only got to 18 degrees so not really good drying weather.  Maybe I won't get to do the ironing until next week.  Sounds good to me.

From the Lens............a young Elizabeth Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment