Monday, March 14, 2011

An Insight Into Moi

Monday 14th March, 2011

Today, being a public holiday, we haven't got anything planned. Yayyyy I got my wish of having a quiet weekend!!!

When I woke up this morning I had a sore throat.  Nothing unusual, I usually have one if I have been snoring really loudly during the night.  I asked Tony whether I kept him awake but being the diplomat he is, he said no more than usual.

During the day the sore throat has got sorer and I have a pounding headache.  I think it may be sinus as the pain from my head goes across the eyes, down the side of my nose and my gums ache.  I have been so drowsy and have had a few nanna naps during the day. 

Tony has to replace a washer in one of the taps in the shower  that is leaking and apart from that nothing else is planned.  Oh I have to do a bit of ironing.....he needs a shirt for tomorrow as I didn't get to drop the dry cleaning off last week due to the car being out of action.  So I had to wash him a shirt and now I gotta iron it.

I saw this on another blog and thought I would copy it......a bit about me

Age.....last birthday I turned 60 but most days I mentally feel a lot younger.

Chores you hate.....ironing, cleaning the shower (that's why I get Tony to do it) and vacuuming

Essential to start your day.....coffee

Favourite colour....I love to wear red, but hate red flowers, red lipstick and red nail polish

Height....5'5"

Job Title....SAHW aka jack of all trades and master of none

Siblings....a younger sister

Pets....if you count a couple of goldfish as pets, well we have  pets

Right or Left handed....Right

Time I wake up....usually between 6.00 and 6.30am

Vegetables I don't like....green beans, cauliflower and pumpkin (will only eat it when it's roasted or in soup)

Gold or Silver....prefer gold but will wear silver as well

Pet Peeve....people who try to be something they're not,  and the "gunnas"(gunna do this and gunna do that)

Zoo animal....elephants, wish we had them in our zoo, but seeing we don't i lurve the pandas 

From the Lens..........Wang Wang and Funi at the Adelaide Zoo

Wang Wang

Funi

No comments:

Post a Comment