Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Have So Much To Be Thankful For

Wednesday 16th March, 2011

Yes I did have a better nights sleep last night though I don't feel much better this morning.  Still have the sneezes, drippy nose and sore throat.  Whenever I cough it feels as though I am coughing razor blades.

Look at me complaining.  I should spare a thought for the people of Japan.   Tens of thousands of them have no home, no food, no electricity and now they are having a snow storm.  At least I have a roof over my head, food and heating/cooling.  My sinus is really insignificant in comparison.....I will eventually get over it, the Japanese people will take years to get over their heartbreak.  I know where my family is, many of them still do not know what has happened to some of their family members.

I am off to the hairdressers and then to meet Tony.  Gotta bit of shopping to do and then we will go and have dinner.  There's many thousands of Japanese who can't do this today.

From the Lens..........heartbreak

Photo taken by Kelly Barnes taken from Adelaide Now website

No comments:

Post a Comment