Thursday, March 31, 2011

3 Months - Gone!!!!

Thursday 31st March, 2011

Well the first 3 months of 2011 have gone.  And what a start to the year we have had.....floods, cyclones and earthquakes.  It looks as if the earth has settled a bit as we haven't had any major disaster for about 3 weeks now.  I hope it stays this way for the rest of the year, in fact forever.  Wouldn't it be nice?

Katie rang tonight to tell me she didn't want to come over to stay this weekend.  That was OK with me, but apparently she was a little 'nervous' telling me Kahra said as she thought I might be a bit upset.  I have told her previously that she doesn't have to come every fortnight if she doesn't want to. Plus we did see her last weekend as well as having her the weekend before that.

Now Tony and I get to have a quiet, relaxing weekend.  Hmmmm wonder what we can get up to??

From the Lens............sun streaming in from the bedroom window

No comments:

Post a Comment