Friday, February 4, 2011

Rushing Around

Friday 4th February, 2011

OMG I am so running late today.  This will be a very short post as I have got an appointment for my nails, then I have to go and pick Katie up and seeing it is hot and muggy I think we will go to the pool after we get Katie.

We are having the humidity and cloud from the remnants of Cyclone Yasi.  So far Adelaide has been spared the rain but up in the far north and mid north of the state they have received some substantial falls of rain.  It's all good for the farmers.

The two people feared missing from the cyclone have been accounted for.  One took his boat out to sea and rode out the storm and the other one has apparently contacted the authorities.  Good news!!

Gotta run

From the Lens........

No comments:

Post a Comment