Thursday, January 20, 2011

More Of The Same

Thursday 20th January, 2011

Today is a bit like yesterday though the temperature has risen more.  Had my haircut yesterday and I think I have found a hairdresser who knows what I want.  Admittedly my hair is nowhere near how I want it at the moment, as she had to cut and restyle it, but at least she has cut it into some style that when it grows it won't look too bad.  Hopefully....lol.

Katie rang me this morning, twice.  Firstly she rang to tell me that her cousin Maddie was staying for two nights and that they were playing with their babies.  Later, they were going to make some cookies and fairy cakes.  I asked her to save some for Tony and me.   

She rang again a couple of hours later wanting to know what was the name of my favourite perfume.  They had been talking about it, she knew the name Jacob was in there, so I told her it was Lola by Mark Jacobs.  I think she is going to be a girl after my own heart..........a love of perfume.

The Tour Down Under went into Stage 3 today.......beginning at Unley and ending at Stirling.  This cycle race takes the long way to get there.  They raced down along the Southern Expressway, through McLaren Vale and finally into the hills to Stirling.  Normally Unley to Stirling would take about 20 minutes, straight up the freeway, but the cyclists take around 3 and a half hours.

From the Lens..........map of Stage 3

map courtesy SBS website

No comments:

Post a Comment