Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary Tony

Wednesday 22nd December, 2010


Today is our 38th Wedding Anniversary.  Happy Anniversary Tony!  I LOVE YOU!!! 


I have been so blessed being married to you and I want to thank you for putting up with me for all these years.  I am so thankful for your patience, kindness and understanding.  Early on in our marriage I learnt that it was no point in arguing with you as you were not the argumentative type and so we learnt to talk about any problems we encountered.  This has resulted in the most happiest, wonderful marriage ever. 

I was supposed to go to the hairdresser today.  Now normally my appointment is usually for around 2.15 or 2.30 pm so at around 1 o'clock I thought I'd check to see what time I had to be there.  Whaaaaaat.....10.15 am!!!  Bugger.   I was so miffed because they didn't ring me to see why I hadn't shown up.  What's happened to looking after your loyal customers?
Oh well I know where I'll be going in future......not back there for sure!

From the Lens............


No comments:

Post a Comment