Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's Apple Blossom Time

Thursday 4th November, 2010

 
It feels SO good to have all the housework done, the washing, the vacuuming and the mopping of the floors.  Now just to wait for the clothes to dry and then do the ironing.....nah that can wait til tomorrow.

The afternoon looks ideal outside, so I might go and spend some time in the garden.  Was nice outside, not as warm as I thought .  Our apples trees are full of blossom, so I hope we get some apples this season.   Last season we didn't get any.

The first year we had the trees we got lots of apples.  Katie likes apples so I asked her if she would like to take some home.  "No Nanna", she said "I don't like those kind of apples".  "I only like the ones you get at Woolies".

So I explained to her that the Woolies ones are also grown on trees, but seeing that Poppa had grown these, these would be much nicer.

She took some home and then rang us later in the week to tell us how nice they were and that she wanted some more.

From the Lens...........Apple blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment