Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Can Ring You Now.....

Wednesday 10th November, 2010


Yippee.........I've got the phone back!   Was waiting and waiting for the technician to come before I had to go out but just before 12.30pm the phone rang and it was the technician saying apparently there was a programming fault and damaged wires at the Exchange.  The phone was all fixed and ready to go.  Why couldn't this have been sorted yesterday.....I don't know.

Off to the hairdressers now to get my hair cut and a colour put in.  Jeez that 6 weeks went by pretty fast!

While out I got a couple more Christmas presents.  I found this gorgeous candle shop......"Yankee Candle".  OMG I could spend lots of money in there.  Definitely going back there, maybe Friday.   Did some shopping and stocked up the fridge and pantry and went and had dinner at Cafe Verde. 

Tonight their Veal Saltimbocca was the best I have ever had.   Tony had pasta and said that was yummy too.  Didn't notice if they had a different chef on tonight, normally we go there on a Monday night.

From the Lens.............a bee going about his business

No comments:

Post a Comment