Friday, November 5, 2010

Hubby Takes The Hint.....YESSS!!!!

Friday 5th November, 2010

Was nice to sit back and relax a bit today and I got caught up on all the ironing.  Lucky, cos I got a few phone calls from Jodi wanting help with her computer.

Went into town and met Tony, went and had coffee and then we went off to browse the shops.

A few weeks ago I hinted that I would like a diamond ring for Christmas.  Guess What!!!  We went shopping for one and I picked one out.  I am having it made and hopefully it will be ready around Christmas time. 

I felt guilty (not....lol) so I told him it could also be for our Wedding Anniversary  which is in December and my birthday (January).  His reply was "But don't you have your presents for them until the year 2100".  hehehehehe.  You see, when I get anything I always say "Oh, that can be for my birthday, or anniversary, or Mother's Day, or Christmas".  We don't necessarily wait for an occasion to get anything....if we see it and if we want it we buy it then and there.

From the Lens...........Water fountain at Pinky Flat


Having to go back into Tony's work and driving along Memorial Drive the fountain at Pinky Flat looked like fire coming from the ground.  The fountain changes colours from blue to pink to red to orange to green.  It looks really good against the black of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment