Monday, November 22, 2010

HOT!!!!

Monday 22nd November, 2010

Nothing much has happened today.  Apart from the usual things I made a start on the calendars and had some success.  The pages turned out much better than last week.

 It is HOT!!!  I am sitting here sweltering.  Tony forgot to open up the vents for the air conditioner last night and I can't do it so I am doing as little as possible......lol.  Hence sitting behind the computer is good.......not too much physical work required.  Last temperature I heard, it was 36 degrees and that was around 4.00pm.

When he got home the first thing he did was open the vents.  Ohhh that cold air feels good.  Went and did the shopping and when we got home had to turn the air con off as it was like walking into a fridge.

From the Lens..............love these Hippieastrums






No comments:

Post a Comment