Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trying To Find My Groove

Tuesday 5th October, 2010

Why is it so hard to get in the groove again after a holiday weekend?  I could climb back into bed right now and it's only 10.20 am.

I have always wanted a Golliwog.  I have seen many different ones but none have really appealed to me but the other day while walking through the shopping centre I saw this one and she just called out to me, wanting me to take her home.  How could I resist.....I fell in love with her instantly.  They also have baby Golliwogs, so that is next on my list.

From the Lens......Meet Winnie


We are on the lookout for another one as Katie has decided she would like one now.  Whenever I have looked at them and she has been with us she would always ask, "What do you want one of them for Nanna?"

No comments:

Post a Comment